We have the following rules and regulations in place for the safety and enjoyment for our customers. Visitors who fail to abide by the rules and continue to put the safety and level of enjoyment at risk for other customers will be asked to leave the site.
General Site Rules
- There is no smoking anywhere on the Sandford Parks Lido Site.
- For the safety and security of our guests we have CCTV constantly scanning the facility.
- Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by a guardian aged 16 years or over. This person may be responsible for up to 2 children. We advise that children under 5 should ideally, be supervised on a one to one basis. Anyone not adhering to this entrance policy will be refused entry to the facility.
- Alcohol is not permitted during normal public sessions.
- No roller-skates, scooters or skateboards.
- No water pistols.
- No dogs, with the exception of guide dogs.
- The use of mobile phones is strictly forbidden in the changing areas.
- To use cameras and video equipment please ask the Manager on duty for prior consent.
Swimming Pool Rules
- No gymnastic or acrobatics.
- No pushing or ducking.
- No fighting or bullying.
- No running on poolside.
- No bombing.
- Diving is only permitted in the deep end of the main pool.
- Balls and inflatable are only permitted in the shallow end of the main pool, at busy times they may be excluded completely.
- No Frisbees, tennis balls, leather footballs, rugby balls, and basket balls in the pool.
- No face masks, snorkels, fins and paddles, except during specialised training sessions.
- All swimmers must wear appropriate clothing.
- No swimming under the slides.
- No hanging on the lane ropes.
- Travel feet first only down the slides, one at a time.
- No spectators on poolside.
- No food and drink on poolside.
- No climbing in the fountain.
- Only children under the age of 8 in the children's pool unless accompanying a family group.